Monday 26 March 2012

continuous work...

I have finally created the normals and spec and diffuse (of course) for almost all the assets that has been modeled. All the assets and buildings have been updated into the level. i have started to get the floor material done as it looked empty. soon as that was done i felt as if i was moving on with my level soon as i slapped this material. there was an instant magic of almost seeing the level complete. but i still have quite a bit to do baring in mind. i will show some snapshot of the level on my next blog...moving on with this blog.
i got the house attached together and fully textured it and updated it into UDK. however every time i put something in UDK, i change the texture and make it a lot better in UDK as you will see in my next blog.
here is my bin that was unfinished a few months back and now its fully textured as im trying to do a lot of different things as i go along as i get bored quickly if i stick to one object constantly.
Going back to my game level i have decided to add a bit grass- now and there! so i added a bit of green texture to all my diffuse. So, basically did all my diffuse for majority of the buildings, the bazaar and the boxes, bags etc. and imported them into UDK this was done within a space of one day. =) i have also modeled the black bag that's been textured. however i didn't render it as it doesn't look too good on 3d max but i have improved it in UDK and it looks much better. i know I'm going on about this level of mine and it gets frustrating for the reader for not showing any progress of it but don't worry i will definitely show it on my next blog. =D (see you there) just pictures would be uploaded on the next blog of my level progression.

No comments:

Post a Comment