Thursday 15 March 2012

Other things...

on my previous blog i have been busy with the house's but it could become too repetitive which eventually gets boring. So i thought to move on to some thing else for the moment. I staretd to get my bazaar textured fully with all the maps and then get everything into the unreal development kit in other words UDK and here are some snapshots of whats been put into the udk and how it currently stands baring in mind it is not completly finished and some buidlings that are not in the udk yet but i will get that done by the end of tonight and i will upload as soon as that's done. here is a quick snapshot of the bazaar and the UDK...








yes the plane are not alpha'd yet but it will be done, as i am having some tecnical issues but i will get that done as soon as i figure out the problem...anyway after i get this two buildings done and textured fully and then inserted into the game level in other words UDK. I will move onto something else for the time being...i wll get the the ground textured fully and then start on the building's again...my plan is to get more than 65% done before the formative assessment and that is to get all the buildings done and the floor which will then leave me with the small assets...anwyay i will upload the progress of my game level asap...for the time being i will get the 2building's done and the ground. I will upload when that is completed. i will also upload another render of the bazaar as its to small to maximize.

No comments:

Post a Comment