Wednesday 18 April 2012

Sorry for the late update!! (BEEN BUSY) =D

As the title says im really sorry for not updating or getting renders of the assets i have recently modeled. So, want i am going to do is upload on the next blog from UDK its self...i have currently covered at least 85%-90% of my level all i got to do is model 3or4more buildings and texture probably 5 and texture the indoor market that is 3/4 done and needs texturing and model the goal post which would be behind the back of the shop as i created another area to the game. I will possibly do a few more fruits and some pipes and fans for the house and get the house window to smash like i did for the lamps and i will need to do the sky dome and lighting. i know it is not the the time for me to be modelling stuffs right now but my comp broke down and was sent to repair for almost 2weeks. when it got repaired i worked to my fastest paste to get the level complete. putting my self to the test i manage to get so much done within few weeks that makes me feel confident to complete my level completely. i will get it completed within the next week then finally mess around with the lighting and sky dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment